Welcome to Out Velo. We’re a friendly and inclusive road cycling club. We’re run by the LGBTQ+ community but are open to all.
We ride together through the wilder spaces of Britain and Europe. We run weekends and day rides right across the UK, organise amazing adventures abroad, and meet online in Zwift.
We are a national group, with a focus on riding in our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We have members all over the country but are focussed on the northern half of England and Scotland, with members in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham, as well as Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Our mission is to bring cyclists together from across the UK’s LGBTQ+ cycling clubs, who we often work in collaboration with. Our aim is to support the growth of local, independent LGBTQ+ cycling clubs in every major city, putting cycling on a par with the likes of running, football and swimming.
Upcoming Out Velo events:February
- Saturday 24th, 6pm: Lanzarote - Winter Sun & Cycling 🌋☀️🌴
- Wednesday 28th, 8pm: Ride Planning - Summer Season
- Saturday 9th, 9am: Ring of Fire 🔥 (Peak District)
- Saturday 16th, 8am: Cannock Chase Gravel X - by Glorious Gravel
- Sunday 17th, 10am: Callander, Strathyre and Loch Earn